Heavyocity has partnered with Icebreaker Audio to release C-Tools, a trinity of retro synth sounds for Native Instruments Reaktor.
Inspired by the future aesthetic of the 70's and 80's, C-Tools is three distinct instruments: Capsule (drums), Coil (bass) & Clique (keys). From nostalgic strings to archetypical pulsing rhythms, C-Tools is designed to be a framework for building the vintage synth sound of yesterday, today.
The C-Tools suite of instruments includes:
- Capsule: the C-Tools Drum Machine, featuring eight drum channels and a built-in sequencer. Complete with thumping kicks and kitschy hand claps, Capsule takes a mostly analogue approach to its synthesis engines. Also with an additional effects chain crafted specifically for drums, including a gated reverb.
- Coil: a hybrid monosynth designed especially for bass sounds. It uses digital FM and analogue subtractive synthesis techniques to produce a rich sound palette - from biting and percussive, to deep and throbbing, and all spaces in between.
- Clique: a combination of string machine and combo organ - two instruments that used similar frequency division techniques to produce their polyphonic sounds. Added is a split keyboard routing mechanism, which allows you to assign different parts of the synthesizer to the upper, lower, or both halves of the keyboard.
Price: $59 USD. Reaktor Player will only allow use of product in demo mode:
- One week Limited-Time Offer (ends 7/28) - $29 USD.
- One week Bundle Offer for purchasers of C-Tools and BitRate II & MonoBoy - $59 USD.