Changes in both programs:
- Fixed incompatibility with ReaJS and other PlugIns that don't pass back a chunk before one's been loaded.
- VST3 MIDI Controller -> Parameter ID remapping didn't work correctly; does now.
- Added soft clipping.
- Added PlugIn Editor window support for VST Module Architecture PlugIns.
Additional changes in VSTHost:
- Restructured File menu and added "Mute Performance On Load".
- Added "Delete" button to Load Performance and Save Performance As dialogs.
- VST3 PlugIns' custom context menu could kill VSTHost; corrected.
- Performance loading didn't work correctly for Shell PlugIns (only if the previously loaded performance did NOT contain them).
- MIDI->Parameter output mode "Relative" added.
- New MIDI->Parameter types "Note On/Off Velocity" and "Note On/Off Key" added.
- New MIDI->Parameter modes "From" and "To" added (for defined triggers).
- Added Pre-/Post-Fader recording.
- Bridge program stability improved; robustness against bridge program failures improved;
- Bridge speed improvements.
- Added some REAPER-style PlugIn calls and host callbacks; see http://www.reaper.fm/sdk/vst/vst_ext.php for further details.
- Added SysEx window to list of possible MIDI inputs for PlugIns.
- PlugIns can send MIDI to SysEx window, and SysEx messages are passed from SysEx window to PlugIns.
- PlugIn Parameter window remodeled to match Cubase's getParameterProperties() support; this might spell "t-r-o-u-b-l-e" for PlugIns that were modeled after VSTHost's implementation, which was done in 2006...
- Added manual to distribution (not for betas).
- Added "Double x64" distribution for people with too much CPU time.
Additional changes in SAVIHost:
- Added VST Module Architecture distributions.