Hermann Seib has updated VSTHost to v1.42 and SAVIHost to v1.29.
New features for both programs:
- Entering registration data in daHornet did not work; corrected.
- Menus in Zebra 2 did not work; corrected.
Additional new features for VSTHost:
- Joystick support added; this allows to use up to 2 joysticks to generate MIDI messages for plug-ins and/or MIDI Output devices.
- XML parser added; VSTHost understands .vstxml files now and uses them in the Parameter editing windows (not including group definitions).
- BPM can be loaded from the performance now; this behavior can be toggled on or off.
- MIDI->Parameter conversion didn't work for Plug-ins that don't expect MIDI; corrected.
- Added lots of code that should allow VSTHost to terminate in an orderly fashion (i.e. without killing the ASIO drivers or such) if a plug-in crashes badly, and catch recoverable errors if possible.