Modulator uses an LFO which can then be used to create many modulation style effects such as Flangers, Phasers, Ring Modulators etc. The LFO can also be swapped for an Envelope follower which will use the incoming sound level as the modulation source in various ways.
- Available effects include Flanger, Phasers, Low/Band/Hi Pass Filters, Frequency Modulation, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Ring Modulation, Gapper, Autopan, Low Shelf, Hi Shelf, Notch, Peak, Decimator, and Modulation Delays.
- Feedback Intensity
- LFO Depth
- LFO Offset
- Huge choice of Waveforms/Envelopes, also including 150 custom Waves with Smooth Control.
- BPM Synced or Freeform Tempo.
- Use MIDI Pitch Bend, Aftertouch, and Mod Wheel to affect parameters.
- MIDI Note On Re-triggers the LFO.
- All effects have Autopan ability.
Changes in ARP VSTi v1.53:
- Hold Mode – When hold mode is active, if a note is triggered it will stick, but if it is triggered again it will be released.
- Fixed a bug where some people where having issues with ARP loading in certain hosts.
- 1.52: Fixed an issue with the clocks in certain hosts.