This update includes major improvement of Chord Progression View.
If you use import/export SMF feature, you can easily backup and restore. So you can switch between multiple song.
And you will be able to bring the SMF to your DAW on Mac/PC, because Chord NOTE export Chord Name as Marker.
- Added Export SMF (Standard MIDI File) function. You can export SMF to Mail, Dropbox and others (Chord Name will be export as Marker). Already tested by importing to Logic Pro X on Mac. If you export SMF to Dropbox, you need to install Dropbox app. And Chord NOTE doesn't recommend exporting to Evernote.
- Added Import SMF function. Official support of this feature is only SMF made by Chord NOTE, Piano Kit and Guitar Kit.
- Beats of one bar can now be represented up to 99. And if you press and hold the button, you can change beat count continuously.
- Toggle middle C to C4 / C3.
- Toggle constituent notes of chord or scale to Name / Interval.
- Improved timing to save the setting.
- Part of the format of the setting file has been changed.
- Scroll bar is now more clear.
- Chord NOTE don't stop other app's music no more.
- Added "Allow One Other Scale Note" and "Allow One Other Non Scale Note" option in Chord Rule Tab. It will be useful in complex situations. ex) Melody note is 9th of Chord.
- Chord Progression View keyboard is now changed to horizontal scroll 4 octave one.
- You can now directly modify the Note by tapping keyboard in Chord Progression View.
- Added buttons for Up / Down "Rotate", "Transpose", "Octave" in Chord Progression View. Rotate means Inversion in Music Theory.
- Added Guess Chord Name function in Chord Progression View.
- In Edit mode of Chord Progression View, you can now be a variety of changes to Chord.
- Customize Chord View now shows only Similar Chords.
- If you cancel the changes in Customize Chord View, no longer need to press the Deselect button.
- Various other modifications have been made.
Available now on the App Store.