This update supports all screen sizes for iPhone and iPod touch. And fully checked usability of iPad compatible mode (x2). They also replaced sound engine. This new engine gives the user better performance without memory leaks.
The update is free for current users.
Normal price will be changed to $2.99 at this October 1.
It is available in $1.99 as intro price, limited time only.
And Hidenori Matsuoka updates Chord NOTE to v6.7.1.
This is hot fix version. It is fixed some important bugs.
And arrow buttons are easier to use.
PET Bottling 1.5 changes :
- Replace to new sound engine.
- Now you can change "Tapping Object" by sliding your finger too.
- Remove unwanted tail noise for many samples.
- Optimized for all device's screen size.
- Changed to modern architecture and use modern API.
- Remove memory leaks.
- Included some larger images.
Chord NOTE 6.7.1 changes :
- Fixed beat count problem.
- Fixed lost chord progression once after purchasing add-on.
- Added indicator for arrow buttons in Chord Progression View.
- Make larger arrow buttons in Chord Progression View.
- And other small bug fixes.