This update includes major changes.
Chart View allows you to view more than one chord form. You can use Chart as chord forms list in specific song. And also you can use chord progression for song (Each chord form's beat counts are flexible). You can export Chart as Standard MIDI File.
Changes in v6.0:
- Added Chart View in Favorites Tab. Chart View allows you to view more than one chord and play automatically.
- You can export SMF (Standard MIDI File) to Mail, Dropbox and others (Chord Name will be export as Marker). Already tested by importing to Logic Pro X on Mac. If you export SMF to Dropbox, you need to install Dropbox app. And Guitar Kit doesn't recommend exporting to Evernote.
- You can import SMF. Official support of this feature is only SMF made by Guitar Kit and future version of Piano Kit and future version of Chord NOTE.
- You are able to use 3 buttons (Favorites, Add Chart, Duplicate) now on all Chord Form cells.
- Guitar Kit don't stop other background app's music no more.
- Remove iTunes File Sharing feature, enabling the export and import of data instead. Data includes Original Chord Forms, Favorite Chord Forms, Chart Chord Forms and etc. Destination is Mail and Dropbox and others.
- Beats of one bar can now be represented up to 99. And if you press and hold the button, you can change beat count continuously.
- Fixed other minor issues.