Hidenori Matsuoka has updated Guitar Kit to v6.7.1. An improved Layout Engine supports iPad multitasking (Slide Over, Split View) and new Form Size options of Chart View allow a user to find suitable size for diagrams in any conditions.
- Layout Engine support Split View and Slide Over for iPad.
- Guitar Kit shows all objects suitable place and size in any conditions on any size of iPad.
- Diagram size options of Chart View are separated by app's width (Wide width, Narrow width).
- Added Octave Up / Down function on Make Tab.
- Chord Picker of Make Tab does not add unnecessary "M".
- Fixed a problem that doesn't set sound volume after Sound Engine initialization.
- Sound Engine is no longer ducked background music app's sound volume.
- Now selections on 1 octave keyboard are transposed automatically when you tap slide button (left, right) on Make Tab.
- Now interval notation on guitar fret are updated automatically when you change Chord Name by tapping "Guess Chord Name" section on Make Tab.
- Now correctly handle a importing file placed in tmp folder instead of normal Inbox folder by other app (like box.app).
- Confirmed importing and exporting file by iCloud Drive on recent iOS, macOS. If you'd like to gather files into a folder, you'll need to create by Mac/PC.
- Improved method how of showing some objects.
- Fixed problems about displaying and tapping 0 fret on iPad Split View and Slide Over.
- Fixed a problem about no response clear button occasionally on iPad Split View and Slide Over.
- Made easy to tap 0 fret on iPhone.
You can check out the Layout Engine's flexibility in these screenshots.