Homegrown Sounds has released Cassetto, a synthesizer emulation for Kontakt with a unique character.
At its heart it has multi-sampled oscillators sampled from Cassette using the raw oscillators of an Analog Four synthesizer as the sound source. It is a full featured synthesizer with a built in preset system and the ability to save your own.
It makes full use of the larger GUI size (1000×700) that Kontakt 5.6 introduced, so that all parameters are on the screen to make creating sounds easy.
There is also an advanced Arpeggiator which runs as a standard ARP, but with an additional 6 sequencers for targeting parameters such as pitch, step length and pan. Each sequencer can have its own independent step size which can lead to some complex polyrhythms with little effort.
Cassetto is being launched with a 'no brainer' Group Buy for $14.99 and for every 50 people that sign up a free product of your choice will be added to the deal from the HGS Kontakt and Synth Preset Releases.
- 2 Oscillators with both multi-sampled cassette sampled sound and single cycle Waveforms.
- Noise Oscillator sampled from Tape.
- Unstable for warbling the oscillator pitch.
- Dual Filters with a large choice of filter types.
- Parallel Filters or One for each Oscillator.
- 2 LFOs with selectable Waveforms, LFO1 resets on note, LFO2 is free running.
- Random LFO of the Filter.
- Filter Envelope for the Cutoff, Pitch and Optional Volume of Oscillator 2.
- VCA Envelope for Volume Control.
- Reverb with 50 Impulse Responses.
- Modulator with a choice from Chorus, Flanger or Phaser.
- Arpeggiator with Sequencers for various parameters.
- Preset Browser with the ability to save presets.
- Global Randomizer and Default, with the ability to save you own Default preset.
- Section Default and Randomizer buttons.
- over 200 Presets (with more to come).
Find out more at hgsounds.com/product/cassetto-for-kontakt-5-6