HoRNet plugins has released HA2A, a classic opto compressor emulation that aims to bring this studio standard in to the 21st century.
HA2A recreates the true sound of the hardware and adds many features that are a must win this day and age like auto gain, auto compression, linked input and output, auto makeup gain, etc.
- Faithful sound recreation of this famous compressor.
- Input and output VU Meter.
- Automatic input gain.
- Linked input and output gain.
- Mode selector between stereo, dual mono, mid and side.
- Auto gain makeup for the compressor.
- Automatic gain reduction setting.
- Dry and wet level controls for parallel compression.
- Analog emulation and hiss.
- Bypass that keep the analog engine active (so you can use the plugin as a tube saturator).
- Intelligent oversampling that allows the plugin to always work internally at 192kHz.
- Vector user interface which is sharp on every resolution.
- Freely resizable user interface.
- Apple Silicon M1 support.
- MacOS (10.11 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 64-bit on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
HoRNet HA2A is available for 19,99€ on www.hornetplugins.com
HoRNet customers that own the complete bundle can buy the plugin with a 40% discount.