HoRNet has released HDS1, a guitar distortion modeled after a famous pedal produced by a Japanese manufacturer since the late seventies.
The sound of the pedal can be recognized in many recordings of the last 30 years, it's a simple but effective circuit, that often is criticized for being too harsh sounding, for this reason many modifications have been created, and HoRNet decided to also emulate the most famous one - the "ULTRA" mod.
- Classic diode distortion.
- "Ultra" mod emulation.
- Adjustable effect level.
- Tone control from dark to bright.
- Analog emulation.
- Automatic oversampling.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX format.
HoRNet HDS1 is available on www.hornetplugins.com for 7,99 Euro.