HoRNet Plugins has released SongKey MK4.
This brand new version of the key, chords and tempo detection tool comes with improved detection and performance, a brand new keyboard view and a new stand alone app that can control other devices and DAW using MIDI clock.
- Artificial Intelligence driven key identification that follow key changes.
- Realtime audio and MIDI chord detection.
- Confidence display for each found key.
- Key and Chord chromagram that shows each note level.
- Key and Chord piano roll view to see which notes are active.
- Sample mode for short sounds analysis.
- Realtime tempo detection.
- MIDI output of detected chords.
- Stand alone App for both Mac and Windows.
- MIDI clock output (in the stand alone App).
- Sharp and Flat notation.
- Resizable vector GUI.
- Hardware accelerated GUI.
- Apple M1 support.
- MacOS (10.11 and later) and Windows (7 and later, OpenGL 2.1 required) support.
- 64-bit only plugins for macOS and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
SongKey MK4 is available for 13,99€. Owners of any other version of SongKey can upgrade for 2,99€.