HoRNet plugins has announced the immediate availability of SpringVerb, an algorithmic spring reverb using physical models.
HoRNet SpringVerb recreates the classic sound of spring reverbs found in guitar amplifiers and vintage gear and adds the ability to change the physical properties of the springs and create a custom sound.
- Physically modeled spring behavior.
- Up to three different springs.
- Complete customization of spring parameters.
- Custom reverb density for special reverb sounds.
- Dry / Wet mix knob.
- Resizable interface, hardware accelerated.
- Apple Silicon M1 support.
- MacOS (10.11 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 64-bit on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX format.
HoRNet SpringVerb is available now for 12,99€ or as part of HoRNet's Complete Bundle only on www.hornetplugins.com