HoRNet has announced the release of TrackUtility, a small AU, RTAS, VST2 and VST3 plugin for Mac OS X and Windows designed to help you with those small tasks that each track needs.
TrackUtility is a Swiss army knife for audio, it features different useful processors that you would otherwise need to find loading many plugins in a handy small GUI that you can keep on your screen together with other plugins.
When you need to change a track from stereo to mono, remove DC, pan, trim, etc. TrackUtility is there for you.
- Track muting.
- DC removal.
- Channel Selector (work on L + R or just L or R or invert L and R).
- Phase reversal (separate for L and R channels).
- Gain adjustment (from -60dB to +60dB).
- Auto Gain adjustment in Peak and RMS mode.
- Pan control.
- Stereo width control.
- Output clipper.
- Output limiter with auto release time.
- Peak output meter.
- RMS output meter.
TrackUtility is available on www.hornetplugins.com for 9,90€.