HoRNet Plugins has released HoRNet VU Meter MK4, a digital VU meter plugin with automatic gain setting and grouping functions.
The new GUI is now scalable and has been optimised to take less space than the previous version and let you focus on the meter bars. In addition to the GUI VU Meter MK4 also allows you to give names to your tracks and groups, send every parameter change to any instance of VU Meter MK4 (not just the ones in the same group) and display the level of any of the other instances in the project without closing the GUI and choosing a new track.
- VU Meter spec. conformity (300ms attack and release time).
- VU Peak hold.
- RED Blink clipping indicator.
- reference level settable from -60 to 0 dBFS.
- input gain from -30dB to +30dB.
- bar color freely selectable.
- Stereo automatic gain adjustment with 6 different settings.
- Peak protection between (no peak can exceed the set limit).
- Auto Gain and meter setting can be set to whole group or to every instance at once.
- Eight different assignable groups.
- Stereo display.
- Every instance can be named.
- Groups names freely editable.
- Ever instance of the plugin can display the value of every other named instance.
- Mac OS X (10.7 and later) and Windows (Vista and later) support.
- 64-bit plugins for macOS, 32 and 64-bit for Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
Price: 5,99€ on www.hornetplugins.com. If you already own VU Meter MK3 you can upgrade to the new VU Meter MK4 for 1,99€.