HoRNet Plugins has updated TheNormalizer, the plugin designed to automatically adjust the gain of tracks, to version 1.1.0.
The update includes new features:
- LUFS Integrated mode auto-reset when signal changes of more than 3LUFS.
- Prevent volume spikes on session restore when used in continuous mode.
- Detected track level saved with session and used as starting point for continuous and standard mode.
- Improved display precision for every value up to one decimal.
- Gain process is now frozen when transport is stop so that decaying sounds are not increased in volume when used in continuous mode.
The 1.1.0 update is free for current owners of the plugin and can be downloaded from the user area on www.hornetplugins.com