Step by step instruction:
- Choose waveforms for OSC A & B.
- Add some voices for OSC A and set the detune.
- Set the wavetable position for OSC B.
- Put both OSC 2 octaves lower.
- Activate filter MG Low 18 for both OSC.
- Shorten the decay and reduce the sustain of envelope 2.
- Connect envelope 2 with the cutoff filter (drag).
- Get more attack on the sound with a very short decay on envelope 3.
- Connect envelope 3 with the pitch of OSC A & B.
- Get more special touch by linking envelope 2 to the WT Pos of OSC B.
- Add Sub OSC for more bass and warmth and connect it with the cutoff filter.
- Add some noise and do the same here.
- Add some effects in the fx tab.
- Activate Hyper / Dimension and add it subtly.
- Activate the compressor and enable the multiband mode.
- Reduce the Threshold and mix it as you like it.
- Reduce the sustain and extend the release of envelope 1 to get a smoother sound without any artefacts.
- Make some fine adjustments to achieve your preferred sound.