HV Synth Design has released an Acoustic Modeled FluteCollection. This collection contains a Bass Flute, C(concert)Flute and Piccolo. The instruments are based on a unique modeling method, called Eclectic Acoustic Synthesis (EAS), created with SynthMaker. The formats are stand-alone and VST for Windows.
- Very realistic flute sounds.
- Note range: 3 octaves.
- Like real flutes, you can 'blow' the models from very soft to very loud with an increment of brightness (the high frequencies become more and more prominent). This is done via modulation wheel or breath controller.
- The C(Concert)Flute can also be played as Jazz Flute, by modifying the bore and adding a lip thrill.
- Low CPU load.
- Breath Pressure: ModWheel or Breath Controller.
- Breath Noise (MIDI Learn).
- Vibrato (amplitude and/or pitch).
- Fine tuning.
- Lip Thrill (MIDI Learn) (C Flute only).
- Bore modification (C Flute only).
The Acoustic Modeled FluteCollection is available now priced at $139.
Trial versions of all HV Synth Design plug-ins are now available (FluteCollection, TrumpetCollection and LowBrassCollection).