Hcard-705 has no internal battery, it stores up to 400 banks per cartridge without the worry of battery life and data loss.
- Memory size for voice: Up to 800 banks (25600 Voices, card A+B).
- Memory size for performance: Up to 400 banks (25600 Perfs, card A).
- Loaded with 52 voice banks per card.
- Loaded with 2 performance banks (Hyper-Bank + Yamaha Factory).
- Instant access to different banks using touch buttons.
- Two digits bank indicator display.
- No need for battery.
- Drop in replacement for "Data RAM", "Voice ROM" and "Perf Rom" cartridge.
- Hidden "Memory Protect" option.
- Compatible with Yamaha DX5 and DX1.
Here's what they say:
Hyper-Bank is the first third-party performance bank that has been designed for Yamaha DX5 and DX1. Instead of classic overlooked DX sounds, HyperSynth focuses on getting modern and unheard tonal character out of DX5/1 dual FM engine. Hyper-bank is the result of one year effort in sound-design and deep level editing over the confusing and outdated UI of DX5 and DX1. Hyper-Bank contains 64 presets in 8 categories: Gated/Rhythmic, Synth, Pad, Yamaha Bests, Key/Piano, Bell, Bass/Lead, Misc. The sounds cover new age, ambient, retro, vintage electro, disco and EDM genres.
"Hcard-705" pair is loaded with 52 voice banks per card:
- Hyper-Bank voices.
- Yamaha DX1/DX5 original voice ROMs.
- All Hcard-701 soundbanks.
- All Yamaha VCR-1XX cartridges.
Pricing: $389 USD from the HyperSynth web store.