iCON Pro Audio has announced the release of Platform U22 VST USB 3.0 audio interface.
iCON Pro Audio designed this 24-Bit 96/192kHz 2-In/2-Out audio interface to provide superior sonic quality, a low noise floor, and ultra fast processing in a rugged, compact, versatile unit tailored specifically for the Platform series. It can record two instruments at once through two high quality preamps each equipped with individual gain, phantom power, and LED level indicators to dial in your sound.
The Platform U22 VST also comes with ProDriver VST, an innovative VST rack, plug-in host, and virtual signal routing software.
- USB 3.0 super-speed connectivity for ultra-low latency.
- 24-Bit 96/192kHz 2-In/2-Out USB Recording Interface.
- High dynamic range and S/N ratio:
- DAC: THD+N: -112dB; Dynamic Range: 120dB.
- ADC: THD+N: -110dB; Dynamic Range: 120dB.
- 2×2 analog I/O full duplex recording and playback.
- 2 x ICON innovative unique mic/Line/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch.
- 2 analog balanced inputs on 1/4" TRS jacks.
- 2 analog balanced outputs on 1/4" TRS jacks.
- 1 x 1 – 16 channel MIDI I/O.
- Headphone output with individual volume control.
- ICON "ProVSTDriver" provided with internal virtual routing for inputs and outputs.
- Powerful VST hosting rack built-in with the "ProVSTDriver".
- Flexible channel routing via the software control panel.
- Direct monitoring switch for "Stereo, Mono and PC" with individual volume control.
- Supports DirectSound, WDM and ASIO2.0.
- Compatible with Mac OS (Intel-Mac) and Windows 7, 8 & 10 (32-bit/64-bit).
- Full duplex, simultaneous record/playback.
- Rugged metal construction.
- Designed to match other Platform series devices such as Platform M+.
Platform U22 VST will be showcased on the iCON Pro Audio display on US distributor Mixware's Booth (11720) at The 2019 NAMM Show, January 24-27 in Anaheim, California.
Platform U22 VST is available through the company's growing global network of distributors, priced at $239.99 USD / €219.99 EUR.