Musikmesse 2016iConnectivity releases iConnectAudio2+ 2-in 6-out audio & MIDI interface
iConnectivity has announced that iConnectAudio2+, their next-generation interface for Mac, PC, and iPads is available immediately.
iConnectivity say they designed iConnectAudio2+ to be flexible, affordable enough for someone's first interface, but built to a quality standard that professionals will be interested in too.
Inside, it's a lot more than the 2-in, 6-out audio interface with MIDI it appears to be. Do you use Macs, PCs, and iPads, or do you collaborate with other musicians who bring theirs over? iConnectAudio2+ supports two computer devices at the same time, routing lots of audio and MIDI channels between them with ease.
- 2 XLR ¼" TRS combo analog inputs, each with individual +48V phantom power toggle and impedance switching.
- 4 ¼" TRS balanced analog outputs.
- ¼" Headphone output with independent mix.
- Multi-host Device ports – use with up to two computer devices (Mac/PC/iOS) at the same time.
- Audio passThru routes audio digitally between computer devices.
- 1 X 1 MIDI DIN in/out.
- iConfig software (Mac/PC/iOS) makes it simple to set up of filtering/routing/mixing/merging scenes – which are also stored in flash memory on the device.
Estimated street price: $199.99 USD.