Igor Vasiliev has released SoundScaper, an iOS application that turns your iPad into an experimental sound mini lab.
SoundScaper can be used for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending ideas.
With this application you can easy experimented with creation new and unusual sounds from ordinary samples. For sound designers and those interested in creating ambient or experimental electronic music, with filtering and mixing of up to three oscillators, you can create excellent soundscapes, textures and drones for your music or for movie soundtrack or entertainment apps and games.
- Three sample-based oscillators with circuit bending like controls.
- Three LP, HP, BP filters and two range delay for each oscillator.
- Spatial mixer/reverb with side and distance for each sound source.
- Three low frequency oscillators for automation mixer and filters.
- Possibility to randomly generating parameters for each oscillator.
- Built-in library of natural samples grouped by categories.
- Scenes for storing and loading all operation parameters.
Price: $5.99 in the App Store.
Demos and reviews: motion-soundscape.blogspot.com