SoundScaper is an experimental sound mini lab designed for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending ideas. With this application a user can experiment with creating new and unusual sounds from ordinary samples. For sound designers and those interested in creating ambient or experimental electronic music, with filtering and mixing of up to three oscillators, one can create soundscapes, textures and drones for music, for movie soundtracks, or entertainment apps and games. With complete MIDI control this application is designed to be comfortable to use for real-time sound creation and at live performance.
This version of SoundScaper has added a new morphing scenes feature. This feature is designed to allow smooth changing all parameters of current scene to another in auto or manual mode. Morphing not only changes the scene but also generates new sounding and effects in process of transition between them.
- New feature - morphing scenes in auto or manual mode.
- Additional panel with scene hotkeys.
- Improved oscillator circuit filter mode.
- Option for use standard MIDI commands.
- Added record time counter.
- Fixed MIDI start / stop in background.
- Supports Audiobus updated.
- Built-in description updated.
- Minor bug fixes.