SoundScaper is an experimental sound mini lab designed for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending ideas.
The update includes new additions to MIDI controls, supports IAA transport, improved user interface and more. It also supports the Dropbox service and offers a lot of new samples in the built-in library.
Igor says the most interesting additions will be in the next two updates. These updates will give a new experience of using SoundScaper not only for creating impressive soundscapes and textures but also for using prepared scenes for live performance.
- Added new samples in built-in library.
- Supported Dropbox service for download / upload.
- Supported IAA MIDI and transport controls.
- List of MIDI controls divided by categories.
- Direct, Pick-up and Scaling modes of MIDI faders.
- Sending states of buttons and faders to MIDI controller.
- Selecting 16 / 24-bits depth for internal recorder.
- Added option "Open in" for send file to other application.
- Added new options in application settings.
- Improved user interface for setting and description.
- Updated description of the application.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.