SoundScaper is an experimental sound mini lab designed for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending principles.
In this update there is a completely redesigned "Morphing scene" feature. In addition to smooth transition between scenes with different modes this option adds convenient touchpad for varying key parameters of oscillators. Also this touchpad has a new "Feedback" parameter that gives the effect based on feedback distortions. Together with multifunctional filter touchpad the option of "Morphing scene" becomes a powerful and creative instrument for live performance.
- New control pad of oscillators in the morphing interface.
- Possibility to change oscillators parameters during the morphing.
- Automatic output level control during the morphing.
- Automatic return to zero option for parameters in morphing.
- New MIDI controls for the morphing options.
- Added very creative feature of feedback.
- Improved morphing modes.
- Two range of rate for main LFOs.
- Added option of drift for main LFOs.
- Added new presets for oscillators.
- Updated description of the application.
- Description available as PDF on application site.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.
Price: $9.99 in the App Store.