SoundScaper is an experimental sound mini lab designed for creating unusual soundscapes, atmospheric textures, drones, glitches and noises based on circuit bending principles.
With this application you can easily experiment with creating new and unusual sounds from ordinary samples. For sound designers and those interested in creating ambient or experimental electronic music, with filtering and mixing of up to three oscillators, you can create excellent soundscapes, textures and drones for your music or for movie soundtrack or entertainment apps and games. With complete MIDI control this application is very comfortable and powerful instrument to use for real-time sound creation and live improvisation.
- Added new samples.
- Added new oscillators presets.
- Added support of Audiobus 3.
- Added support of Audiobus MIDI.
- Some improvements of user interface.
- Displaying value hint when use knobs and faders.
- Faders and knobs panels closes by tap outside.
- Oscillators presets list divided by groups.
- iOS 11 optimization.
- Fixed Dropbox access.
- Fixed problem with reverb on / off option.
- Fixed problem with start on minimal output level of oscillators.
- Fixed problem with copy / paste oscillator parameters.
- Several others minor bugs have been fixed.
Price: $9.99 in the App Store.