IK Multimedia has announces the release of SampleTank 4 Custom Shop, plus six Expansion Libraries and SampleTank Editor for the sound and groove workstation.
The new SampleTank 4 Custom Shop is a free download that offers an introduction to SampleTank 4, with more than 4 GB of virtual instrument sounds plus editing and effects, with all features of the full software. Combining IK's sound engine with dozens of all-new Instruments and hundreds of MIDI loops, SampleTank 4 CS allows the creation of full tracks in a single plug-in, with the ability to expand as needed with additional sound libraries.
SampleTank 4 CS includes:
- 50 virtual instruments, with over 4 GB of sound content.
- Comprehensive library; expandable with additional libraries.
- 200 MIDI grooves to build tracks quickly.
- Full sound engine with no features restricted.
- Works as a plug-in or as stand-alone software.
Like all versions of SampleTank 4, it also offers a re-designed sound engine with disk streaming, four Groove Players to animate sounds, and a mixer with 70 effects, FX sends and a master bus.
SampleTank 4 CS is free to download for everyone from the IK User Area.
SampleTank 4 Expansion Libraries
Also available are six new virtual Instrument Collections in the SampleTank 4 Expansion Library series. They offer a wide selection of instrument types ranging from drum loops to robotic sci-fi synths, designed to inspire diverse musical styles including funk, reggaeton, pop, indie rock, and more. They include:
- L.A. Confidential - grooves from L.A. session drummers.
- Alternate Keys - fresh chromatic instrument.
- Clavitube - funky, vibey, amped clavinets.
- Hitmaker Series Reggaeton - track-ready, tropical-inspired reggaeton sounds and grooves.
- Hitmaker Series Synthwave - vintage analog tones with a futuristic twist.
- Hitmaker Series Trap - hard-hitting sounds and grooves.
- SampleTank Editor.
Last but not least, a new power is brought to SampleTank as you can now bring in your own sounds with the new SampleTank Editor. This is a free public beta sample import/programming tool that can be used to create your own new SampleTank 4 Instruments and Libraries.
SampleTank Editor allows you to:
- Import and auto-map samples into SampleTank format.
- Edit and adjust Zones and Oscillators.
- Import custom icons and add descriptions and tags.
- Export creations as SampleTank 4 Instruments and Libraries.
The SampleTank Editor is available to registered users of any paid version of SampleTank 4 and can be downloaded from the IK Multimedia website.