Image Line has announced that FL Studio for Windows has been updated to v12.5.1. Plus, they've also announced that the native, 64-Bit, FL Studio macOS/OS X Beta is open for public testing.
Changes in FL Studio 12.5.1:
- Mixer - Closed Mixer left/right panels can be opened when mixer tracks are assigned to them.
- General Settings - 'Auto name effects' option is off, by default.
- Playlist - Hold 'Shift' while dropping an item onto a Playlist track header, to avoid or force 'auto-lock to content'.
- Control Surface - 'Min' and 'Max' properties can be set using percentages. 'Delete' option will delete all selected controls.
- Formula Controller - Uses FL Help file for syntax, instead of its own custom file.
- Bug-fixes and stability improvements - See here.
FL Studio is now a native macOS/OS X 64-Bit Application: You can test the 12.5.1 features listed above using the Beta installer here. Customers, drop into the Beta Test forum and let them know what you think.
The next major version of FL Studio will be FL Studio 20 - check out Looptalk to see what happened to FL Studio 13-19.