IMOXPLUS has released VLibrarian, a free patch loader and organizer for Yamaha's VL1 and VL7. Creating and editing patches is part of another software IMOXPLUS is working on.
- No need to use the VL diskdrive anymore, everything goes via MIDI.
- Load Yamaha libraries .ALL .1BK .1VC .LIB.
- Full backup & restore of your VL synth.
- Easily store patches into the memory bank.
- Export voices to individual SysEx files and use them to drag & drop into your synth.
- Bi-directional synchronisation with VL synth.
IMOXPLUS provides software for the Yamaha Physical Modelling synths VL1, VL7, VL70m, synths with PLGVL cards and the EX5 (VL).
The VL-Wizard was released mid-2016. This is an advanced editor and librarian for the VL70m. But it also supports the EX5 (VL) and synths containing a PLG100/150-VL card. It allows you to create, edit, store and organise patches. A large patch library is included which gives you a kick-start for creating your own unique instruments. More details on the website of IMOXPLUS.