Impact Soundworks has announced availability of Meditation — a collection of sampled acoustic mallet, gong, and glass sounds, combined with a Kontakt-based additive synthesizer allowing users to craft an endless variety of evolving and subtle tones, perfect for film scoring applications alongside ambient and atmospheric music creation.
Meditation is a Kontakt library that produces an infinite variety of unique mallet, bell, and key tones. It combines a treasure trove of unique acoustic sound sources (glasses, metals, bells, gongs, etc.) with an additive synthesis layer, the first of its kind in a Kontakt instrument, say Impact Soundworks.
Although the library includes very deep synth and modulation tweaking, you don't need to be an additive synthesis expert to enjoy it. Impact Soundworks has included a wide variety of presets to inspire you and adjusting basic parameters of each sound is very easy. They even added a selection of randomization options for the additive section, so you can create instant variation without any prior experience.
- 21 acoustic sound sources.
- Glass, mallets, gongs, and found sounds.
- Sine, saw, and square waveforms.
- High fidelity synth sampling.
- Over 2,500 samples included total.
- Additive synthesis in Kontakt.
- Up to 24 partials with per-partial pan/volume.
- Inharmonicity controls and intelligent randomizer.
- 64-slot modulation matrix.
- Digital and analog-modeled FX.
Price: $49.00 USD. Meditation requires the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt (Version 5.5.2 or higher).
Watch Samplecast's Reuben Cornell's short overview video of Meditation: YouTube/yGOUXIq8WFE