Impact Soundworks has released SNESVerb, a lightweight plugin effect that emulates the faux-reverb sound of the SNES home video game console.
Available in VST/AU formats (32/64-bit), the plugin uses a very optimized, simple delay line to create a simulated "echo" effect common to the SNES and many classic video game soundtracks.
- Adjustable fast delay line (feedback, time, width).
- Four stereo input modes (stereo, mono L / R, mono sum).
- Pre and post-processing lowpass filters.
- Downsampler (32, 22, 11kHz modes).
- Toggle: downsampling of dry input.
- Toggle: downsampling of wet input.
- Preset randomizer button.
Pricing & Availability
Audio Demos: SoundCloud.com/isworks/sets/snesverb-retro-fx-demos
Video Walkthrough: YouTube.com/watch?v=QQ_QSxUT5fQ