The library places harmonic (aka: flageolet) samples from 30 guitars and 100 synth patches into the "Triple Play" engine: a custom designed interface that allows users to independently arpeggiate, effect and shape three sound sources at one time.
The result is a collection of 150+ patches that combine autoplay rhythm and melody features with sound design.
- 18 electric guitars.
- 12 acoustic guitars.
- 100 custom made synth sets.
- All acoustic guitar and bass guitar sample sets are presented in versions played with fingers AND with a pick, bringing the guitar sample set count to 44.
- All guitars feature triple round robin cycling for variation.
- To improve playability all guitars were tuned to allow samples to be recorded below and above the standard range of the instruments.
- Fluid Harmonics contains 152 patches split into four categories:
- Triple Play Electric (40).
- Triple Play Acoustic (40).
- Rhythmic Pulses w Mod Wheel (24).
- Solo (48).
- 64 custom reverb impulse responses.
- 12 custom amp cabinet impulse responses.
- 64 custom fx unit presets.
- Triple Play rhythm grids can modify up to 15 parameters simultaneously (arp, pitch, filter cutoff, volume and pan x 3).
- The Triple Play engine supports up to 22 user-selected Kontakt effects at once, plus an additional three filters, three send delays and three send reverbs, for a total of 31 (.) simultaneous effects.
- Fluid Harmonics requires the full-retail version of Native Instruments' Kontakt 5.5.2 or higher.
- Fluid Harmonics is not compatible with the free Kontakt Player.
- Because Fluid Harmonics and the Triple Play engine utilize an extensive set of features (multiplied by three) they recommend that users have an up-to-date and powerful computer/CPU for the best experience.
- Custom Watermarked.
Price: $149.9 at In Session Audio. Introductory Offer through Feb 21 includes an extra In Session Audio library for all purchasers.