Initial Audio has updated Heat Up to version 3.5.0.
- Fixed issues with MPE mode.
- Added a graphical multitouch MPE keyboard.
- Added an import Expansion button on the expansion page, this removes the need for installers and users can directly import the expansion.
- Graphical improvements and optimisations.
- Removed OpenGL rendering from the Mac version. Now uses the native Metal renderer.
- Minimum Mac OS version is now 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Fixed an issue where LFO 1 didn't work on certain presets.
Existing owners of Heat Up 3 can download the update for free from the "My Account" section the Initial Audio website.