Initial Audio has updated their loop slicing and beatmaking plugin Initial Slice to version 1.2.2.
- Stability fixes.
- UI Improvements.
- Fixed issues with looping, gating and reversing slices in certain situations.
- Global loop mode now ignores play to end and works the same as per Slice looping.
- Improvements to the original transient detect Slice mode and the name has changed to "Auto Instrument".
- Added 7 new automatic Slice modes. Different modes will work better for different types of loops.
- Slice markers can now be dragged by the line and not just the top handle.
Version 1.2.2 is a free update for existing users and can be downloaded from the My Account section at initialaudio.com