inouï samples has announced the release of Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone, a new Kontakt Instrument designed for:
- Media composers.
- Live/album composers (big-band, musical, jazz, pop, ...).
- Producers and beat-makers.
- Contemporary composers.
Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone comes with more than 11,500 samples. With dry slap, wet slap, staccatissimo, staccato, marcato, flatterzungue and also open mouth slap, glissando, reed noises, wind, breathings and a large collection of key noises for one instrument with 3888 samples.
Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone offers three microphone positions for each instrument: static for the precision, room for the width and ribbon or dynamic following the technique to take the advantage of each one.
You can choose from three offers:
- Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone Classic with all tonal sounds from dry slap to flatterzunge (best for albums and beat-making) - 50€ (38€ until December 26).
- Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone FX with all unusual effects from open mouth slap to key noises (best for contemporary music) - 25€ (19€ until December 26).
- Stac & Slap Sax - The Baritone Full with all samples (best for scoring) - 65€ (50€ until December 26).