Intermorphic updates Noatikl to v2.1.5 and Mixtikl to v5.2.10
Intermorphic has updated Noatikl to version 2.1.5 and Mixtikl to version 5.2.10.
New features and bug fixes in Noatikl 2.1.5:
- All versions: fixed issue where initial Patch change MIDI events were not always delivered at piece start (FYI, this was a bug raised in the forum).
- All versions: online help links from the FX and Sound Generator units now working.
- All Mac versions: MIDI File Recordings now saved to ~/Music/Noatikl/MIDI Recordings; this folder is now a fixed location on Mac (so on Mac, you no longer see the Change button in the Noatikl Preferences or MIDI Cooker dialogs). All Noatikl MIDI recordings files that are found in the old folder location (assuming you haven't customised it.), are moved automatically to the new folder when Noatikl first starts up.
- Mac App Store version: added full-screen support.
Bug fixes in Mixtikl 5.2.10:
- iOS: added-back support for 44kHz audio.
- All: online help links from the FX and Sound Generator units now working.
- Other bug fixes.