Intua has announced the release of BeatMaker 3, a major new version of the audio and MIDI workstation for iOS (iPad initially with an iPhone version coming later). It is available for the introductory price of $19.99 until July 22nd, 2017, in the App Store.
- Create multiple instruments with Drum Machine, Keyboard Sampler, Audio Tracks.
- 12 effects included: Reverb, Compressor, Filter, Delay, Stereo Delay, EQ, Flanger, Chorus, AutoPan, BitCrusher, Overdrive, 6-Band Parametric EQ.
- 3 effect slots for each instrument.
- CoreMIDI support: connect your MIDI accessories to control instruments, effects and mixer.
- 128 trigger pads: 16 pads over 8 banks.
- Chop Lab: Slice audio loops to automatically create new sound presets.
- Control sound parameters on individual pad: volume, pan, mute, output bus, semitone, fine tune, reverse and autoscaling.
- Low/high pass filter per pad.
- Pad trigger modes: one-shot, hold & loop.
- ADSR Envelope ADSR control for each pad.
- Exclusive groups and polyphony management.
- "Live" modes: trigger, mute, reverse, velocity and tune spreading.
- Pad copy & paste.
- 128-key keyboard with pitch wheel, double keyboard mode, note display and zoom controls.
- Easily create your own instruments from any sample combination with the keygroup editor.
- Volume and filter ADSR envelopes.
- Low/high pass filter with key tracking.
- 2 LFOs to control volume, pitch and filter parameters.
- Polyphony control, up to 32 voices.
- Legato play mode with glide.
- Velocity layers.
- Add audio tracks for recording and sample playback directly on the sequencer.
- Record multiple audio tracks simultaneously.
- Gain and noise gate on audio inputs.
- Support for disk streaming to load samples without consuming RAM.
- Create unlimited instrument, audio and FX tracks.
- Automations: Record, edit and replay instrument and effect parameters.
- Record, draw, arrange and resize patterns along the timeline to build your song.
- Compose and modify patterns with a piano-roll interface. Edit notes, parameters and automations.
- Instrument and effect recording options: Quantize, take or partial undo, pre-roll, Overdub, note erasing.
- Full-fledged wave editor with intuitive interface for manipulating samples.
- Basic edition tools: trim, cut, copy, paste, with undo/redo.
- High quality time-stretching and pitch-shifting algorithms.
- Audio tools: normalize, silence, reverse, fade in and out, cross-fade.
- Record new samples from microphone or instruments.
- Loop points and tempo/signature editor.
- Realistic multi-track mixer with level meters.
- Edit volume, pan, solo, mute and bus routing features for each track.
- Four sends available for each instrument/audio tracks.
Rich Sound Bank Included:
- Shipped with a 650+MB sound bank with drum and keyboard presets in various genres.
Sharing & Global Options:
- Native iPad & iPhone/iPod Touch interfaces, Retina display.
- MIDI files import/export.
- MIDI Out, Sync, Thru support.
- Virtual MIDI support.
- Korg's WIST support.
- Transfer files from/to your computer via iTunes or FTP.
- Import songs from your iPod library to create new remixes.
- Upload songs to your SoundCloud account.
- DropBox support.
- Share audio content via iOS pasteboard.