iraisynn attinom has released ommarunn (current version is 1.03).
ommarunn is a randomizable synthesizer / sound design tool. It is a refined and simpler version of araucann. The replacement of envLFOs by LFOs makes it lighter on the CPU, simpler to work with and gives a totally new flavor of randomization. You can also include / exclude parameters from the randomization process.
ommarunn offers frequency modulation, amplitude (ring) modulation, phase modulation, additive and subtractive synthesis techniques, all at the same time. It has 6 filtered oscillators modulated by 32 LFOs.
ommarunn does not rely on presets. It is designed to be completely randomizable and produce complex and unique sounds at the push of a button.
Changes in v1.03:
- added option to compress before reverb and delay.
- added global smoothing *10 button.
- added free running LFOs on / off switch.
- added output volume knob.
- optimized auto gain algorithms.
- fixed math in output math module.
- fixed a bug where oscillators lost phase setting when host DAW started playback.