Anarchy Drums is a virtual drum sample library/instrument that captures the sound of the 1990's California Punk. Just like those classic albums, Anarchy Drums was recorded with a handful of mics at a DIY environment on tape. The idea was to capture nothing but the drums, the room and the preamp. It Might Get Loud Productions left the tweaking to a bare minimum so you could tweak more, or not tweak at all. Relive the golden days of never-ending skate parks with Anarchy Drums.
- VST/AU/AAX compatible.
- Over 2800 drum samples.
- Drums: 1 kick, 1 snare, 2 toms and a whole set of cymbals (hihat, ride, 2 crashes, china, 2 splashes).
- Each drum has many adjustable mics: Close, room close, room far, overheads and bassdrum & snare includes also close rear mic.
- Each drum has it's own pan and gain knobs.
- Each mic has it's own gain knob.
- Each mic can also be routed to any of the 16 stereo outputs.
- A simple 1 stereo output mode by default.
- Each drumhit's MIDInote is freely adjustable.
- A soundcheck-mode for adjusting drums without the need of external MIDIclips during the pre-mix.
*If you purchased Anarchy Drums or Anarchy/Riot Bundle you will receive a voucher of $39 as a compensation.
Visit www.itmightgetloud.org to claim your free copy.