Ivosight has updated Soundop Audio Editor, a Windows application for audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering, to version 18.104.22.168.
- Load, edit and save sample loop in wave files.
- A Sample Loop panel to edit and fine-tune sample loops in a single place.
- Detect the pitch of selected audio.
- Automatically search for good sample loop points.
- Displays loop ends in continuous or overlap mode.
- Crossfade pre and post loop end to improve loop quality.
- Set equal power rate of crossfade curve for smooth editing boundary.
- Set the equal power rate of the fade curve of clips.
- Support frequency range selection for batch processing.
- Ctrl + Click to expand property pages instead of switching.
- Enable record loopback in WASAPI share mode.
- Set the selection in/out point to play cursor.
- Play audio with pre-roll.
- Added an option to keep or remove unprocessed metadata in audio files.
- Edit clip source file in an external audio editor.
- Some bug fixes.