J74 updates "Progressive" Max for Live device to v2.0 - adds new techniques for chord progression editing and for musical analysis
J74 has updated the Max for Live device Progressive to version 2.0.
The new version provides new functionality for chord progression editing, MIDI clip editing (humanize velocity and timing) and for detecting musical information in audio material (notes, chords, scales).
- Techniques for borrowed chords and accidentals.
- Additional control for chord inversion.
- Additional control to arpeggio settings (note can be omitted).
- Swing, groove and velocity dynamics.
- A new device, the "Audio Analyzer", which processes audio input in real time visualizing notes and extracting chord and scale information.
Here a video about the new MIDI possibilities in Progressive
Here a video about the new Audio Analysis features in Progressive