ZMH-1 has four different ways to interact with harmony (one at a time):
- Playable Harmonizer--Play different chord buttons (Major, Major 6, Major 7, minor, minor 6, minor 7) to transform your one note into harmony in real time.
- Pseudo Smart Harmonizer--Reads monophonic input signal (guitar, voice, etc) and generates the correct harmony notes based on the chosen key.
- Shifter--Shift a signal with a choice of intervals.
- Octave--Enhances sound with up-to-5 octaves per single note played or sung.
- Audiobus (Third-party app).
- Inter-App Audio.
Introductory Price: $1.99.
New In Version 1.0.2:
- New 'Bypass' button.
- Link to zenmusicalharmonizer.com in help files.
- Bug fixes.