JSplash Apps has released Bass Tuner BT1 1.0, an extremely accurate chromatic tuner for tuning bass instruments.
Bass Tuner BT1 is a specialized instrument tuner optimized for tuning low-frequency musical instruments. Tune any bass instrument (bass guitar, double bass, bassoon, bass clarinet, bass trombone, bass saxophone, cello, etc.) with this accurate and easy-to-use chromatic tuner. Bass Tuner BT1 also comes with a handy tone generator that plays any note as a reference for tuning.
- Includes all the features of a professional bass tuner.
- Extremely accurate (can be tuned to an accuracy of ±0.1 cents).
- Displays the current note being tuned along with its deviation and current frequency.
- Includes historical graph of the pitch that helps you with the tuning process.
- Tone generator that can generate reference tones over a note-range of 3 octaves.
- Ability to set the frequency of A₄ (for tunings where A₄ is not 440 hertz).
Price: Free. Bass Tuner BT1 is supported by ads and is available for free for iOS and Android devices under the Music and Utility category. An ad-free pro version is also available for purchase.