The sampled drum kit was built by Zygmunt Szpaderski in Poland several decades ago. He made the drums, hardware, and even the heads himself, though many design details were copied from Western drums such as Premier and Rogers. The result is a one-of-a-kind handcrafted kit with character, and also with size.
- Large kick, deep snare, and four extremely large toms ranging from 14x14 to 22x16.
- Hi-hat with six degrees of openness, shank and tip hits, foot pedal chiks, foot splashes, and return noises.
- Crash, ride, China crash, sizzle ride, sizzle crash cymbals plus a cymbal stack.
- Samples with sticks, brushes and mallets.
- Time-adjustable stir and flutter techniques for the snare and floor tom.
- Samples of rim clicks, shell clicks, and pedal mechanism noises.
- Controls for adding transposed copies of mics and shortening the sound.
- 4466 total WAV samples.
- Over 2.3 GB extracted.
Price: $39. There is an intro price of $9 until February 28th.
Walkthrough video: YouTube/T0iazmNf6wY