Karoryfer Samples has released Nanfo, a collection of West African instruments for Sforzando with the following contents:
- Seperewa - a 10-string box harp.
- Kora - a 22-string harp with a calabash body.
- Kamele ngoni - a 14-string harp similar to the kora.
- Kafonu - a newly invented 10-string harp.
- Balafon - a large pentatonic xylophone with gourd resonators.
- Small xylophone - like the balafon, but smaller.
Multiple articulations are included for every instrument. The library contains 1800 44.1 kHz 24-bit WAV samples.
Requires the free Plogue Sforzando version 1.967 or newer, 4 GB RAM and an SSD.
Intro Price: $19 through June 30, 2021 ($39 regular).