This product is handy for quickly entering chord tones (MIDI notes) without the knowledge of every chord tones of each chord.
- 4 Editing Mode (Default Mode, Circle Of Fifth Mode, Chord Analysis Mode I and II).
- MIDI notes are sent as chord tones by pressing a chord name button.
- Place chords to DAW as MIDI Clip Item. (As of today, this function has been confirmed with the following Host applications: Studio One, Reaper and Bitwig Studio).
- Diatonic chords are highlighted based on the main key and chords' root you set.
- Quick play and check chords tones.
- You can also use it for a rough sketch of chord progressions.
- Useful when writing chord progressions according to tonality.
Price: $50.00. A Free version is available, which only offers Triads chords.
More Documents and Animation GIF preview: Here.
PDF Manual: English (Direct link).