Kevin Kripper has updated S8 (M4L), a multiple-track real time spectrum analyzer that allows the user to visualize the spectral content of 8 stereo tracks simultaneously.
New in v1.5:
- S8 is again fully compatible with Live 8.
- Changed GUI.
- Added a Fill/Don't Fill Waveforms button.
- Added labels to write what is showing each waveforms (saved with session).
- Added a slider to set the polling interval of the Spectroscope.
- Added a fixed dB and hz visualisation (hz visualisation is only shown when Spectroscope range is 0-22050).
- Fixed dB visualisation: was showing from -45dB to 0dB, now goes from -70dB to 6dB.
- Fixed Log/Linear button.