Degrader can be used to simulate the sound of vintage digital gear, as a lofi-effect or as a plain distortion unit. Since all parameters are fully automatable it can be handy plugin for creating unique and interesting drops, sweeps and other transitions.
- Resamples between 250 Hz and 96 kHz.
- Low pass filter with different characteristics both pre and post resampling.
- Bit depth can continuously be altered between 3 and 24-bits.
- Additional distortion algorithm.
- Parameter linking (control several parameters with one knob).
- Input and output gain control.
- Dry / Wet mix.
- Several factory presets simulating different vintage gear.
- AU/VST/AAX $19.99 (Until Oct 1, then $39.99).
- iOS (AUv3 only) $7.99 (38% off intro price until Oct 1) - itunes.apple.com/us/app/degrader/id1398817871