Klevgränd has announced the release of version 2.0 of Haaze.
The initial version of Haaze was released in 2016. Back then, as part of the Klevgrand Kanvas Series, Haaze offered a quick and easy way to add stereo width to a sound. Haaze 2.0 is a much more powerful tool for many kinds of stereo operations, with new filters, better control over the audio processing and a brand new user interface.
- (Updated) Haas: Control delay time on 16 separate bands.
- (New) Pan: Pan any of the 16 bands between left and right channel.
- (New) MS Stereo: From mono to (normal) stereo on each band.
- (New) Gain: Compensate gain on each band.
- (Updated) AU, VST, VST3 and AAX support for both macOS and Windows (64-bit only).
- Plenty of factory presets in different categories.
macOS/Windows: $29.99 (50% off until September 29). Upgrading from Haaze 1 to Haaze 2 is free of charge for users owning the 1.0 desktop version.