Klevgränd has announced the release of Fosfat – Transient Fertilizer, which enriches percussive sounds by following the dynamics of the incoming signals and adding tonal and noise textures to it.
In addition to the obvious option of using multiple instances of Fosfat across your drum tracks, the possibility to precisely dial in its trigger lets you pinpoint any frequency area or transient of choice in recordings of whole drum kits or any drum loop sample, thus giving a very efficient and musical way of enhancing specific parts.
- Multiple audio-visualizations makes dialing in accurate settings very easy.
- Controls for trigger frequency and width respectively.
- Floor lets you ignore potential weak signal debris.
- Sine wave oscillator with optional pitch drop.
- Noise with adjustable stereo width.
- Attack and release.
- Low cut and high cut filters.
- 4 instances of volume control.
Fosfat is available from Klevgränd for both MacOS and Windows as an AU, VST or AAX plugin for an introductory price of $23.99 (
$39.99) and the iPad version (AUv3/Standalone) is available for $8.99 ( $14.99) until July 11, 2022.